Positive feedback from buyers is a great way to sell more products. To increase your chances of getting positive feedback and protect yourself from buyer scams, we have a few tips:
- Take Great Pictures
- Great pictures are one of the easiest ways to sell products. The better the quality and lighting the more appealing your products will look.
- Good Communication
- Communicating is an essential skill to keep buyers happy. This means giving detailed and quick responses. When a buyer purchases your item, we recommend sending them a quick message letting them know when you plan to ship it.
- Provide Detailed Description
- Thorough descriptions of products help the buyer know exactly what to expect from your item and help establish credibility as a seller.
- Fast Shipping
- Buyers appreciate quick shipping, and this will significantly help your feedback as a seller. If shipping is delayed for any reason please let your buyer know.
- Keep negotiations on PC swaps
- If negotiations are taken off PC swaps, we will not be able to provide any sort of protection to the buyer or seller.
Happy PC swapping!