Positive feedback from buyers is a great way to sell more products. To increase your chances of getting positive feedback and protect yourself from buyer scams, we have a few tips:
Take Great Pictures
- Great pictures are one of the easiest ways to sell products. The better the quality and lighting the more appealing your products will look.
- Communicating is an essential skill to keep buyers happy. This means giving detailed and quick responses. When a buyer purchases your item, we recommend sending them a quick message letting them know when you plan to ship it.
Provide Detailed Description
- Thorough descriptions of products help the buyer know exactly what to expect from your item and help establish credibility as a seller.
- Buyers appreciate quick shipping, and this will significantly help your feedback as a seller. If shipping is delayed for any reason please let your buyer know.
Keep negotiations on PC Swaps
- If negotiations are taken off PC Swaps, we will not be able to provide any sort of protection to the buyer or seller.
Happy PC swapping!
If you need any other help please refer to the rest of our blog, where we have answers to a lot of frequently asked questions as well as guides for getting your account set up. Do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com with any other issues. You can also message us on socials, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Do you have any comments or concerns about the platform? Please reach out to us, we would love to hear your thoughts and feedback and a buyer or seller on our platform. Also be sure to check out our Discord where we have a strong community. We talk about current tech news as well as take part in Among Us and other game nights! We are always looking for more people to join the platform as well, so please tell your friends! As always thank you for being a part of this community.