Hi! Here at PC Swaps we want to create the best experience for all users. As a result, to make that happen we have general rules we would like everyone to follow:
Be kind and respectful to others
- PC Swaps is a community for anyone and everyone interested in computers, with that said please be friendly and inviting to others. We will not tolerate any harassment or vulgar comments.
Keep negotiations on PC Swaps
- If you take negotiations off PC Swaps, we will not be able to provide any sort of protection to the buyer or seller.
Put listings in the correct category and do not duplicate listings
- We will remove any duplicate listings and notify any users who have not listed their items correctly to give all buyers and sellers equal opportunity.
Do not list any explicit or inappropriate items
- We do not tolerate any fake, inappropriate, or explicit listings. That is to say, if your account if found to have posted one, we will take it down and terminate the account immediately.
We expect sellers to complete transactions
- Once an item is purchased, we expect the seller to ship the item and complete the sale. If it needs to be cancelled, we have the ability to. We do understand that mistakes happen, but if it happens on a regular basis we may have to take action.
- Sellers should ship items quickly and pack them securely to eliminate accidents and receive positive feedback on the sale.
- We expect buyers to accept/decline the item in a timely manner as good sellers should be rewarded with a speedy payment.
- Above all, PC Swaps encourages buyers and sellers to respond promptly to communication and be honest and sincere in responses.
Seller’s responsibility to describe damage/deficiencies
- Sellers are to accurately describe damages and deficiencies in the product. Therefore, if your item was not accurately described, you will be eligible for a partial refund. This refund will be agreed upon by the you and the other party, or the other option is a full refund and return of the item.
In conclusion, we will update these general rules as needed as PC Swaps continues to grow. Happy swapping!
Be sure to check out our blog for more information on getting your account started.
Do you have any comments or concerns about the platform? Please reach out to us, we would love to hear your thoughts and feedback and a buyer or seller on our platform. Also be sure to check out our Discord where we have a strong community. We talk about current tech news as well as take part in Among Us and other game nights! We are always looking for more people to join the platform as well, so please tell your friends! As always thank you for being a part of this community.