Here at PC swaps we want to create the best experience for all users. To make that happen we have general rules we would like everyone to follow:
- Be kind and respectful to others
- PC swaps is a community for anyone and everyone interested in computers, with that said we expect all users to be friendly and inviting to others. We will not tolerate any harassment or vulgar comments.
- Keep negotiations on PC swaps
- If negotiations are taken off PC swaps, we will not be able to provide any sort of protection to the buyer or seller.
- Put listings in the correct category and do not duplicate listings
- We will remove any duplicate listings and notify any users who have not listed their items correctly to give all buyers and sellers equal opportunity.
- Do not list any explicit or inappropriate items
- We do not tolerate any fake, inappropriate, or explicit listings. If your account if found to have posted one, we will take it down and terminate the account immediately.
- We expect sellers to complete transactions
- If an item is purchased we expect the seller to ship the item and complete the sale. If you need to cancel a transaction, we have the ability and we understand mistakes happen, but if a seller is found to do this regularly we will be forced to take action.
- Sellers should ship items quickly and pack them securely to eliminate accidents and receive positive feedback on the sale.
- We expect buyers to accept/decline the item in a timely manner as good sellers should be rewarded with a speedy payment.
- PC swaps encourages buyers and sellers to respond promptly to communication and be honest and sincere in responses.
- Seller’s responsibility to describe damage/deficiencies
- Sellers are to accurately describe damages and deficiencies in the product. If an item was not accurately described, it will be eligible for a partial refund agreed upon by the buyer and seller, or a full refund and return of the item.
We will update this page as needed as PC swaps continues to grow. Happy PC swapping!